Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blush you!

One beauty product I started to crave after receiving a Sephora catalog before Christmas was Smashbox’s O-Glow. The claims seemed too good to be true: just rub a clear gel onto your cheeks with your fingertips, and watch your cheeks blush their natural color. Nevertheless, I was intrigued.

I was so happy to receive O-Glow as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, and promptly tried it out after all the present-opening was complete. And it worked! I found my pale self blushing a light shade of pink that stuck with me for the rest of the day. Although it is definitely different than my favorite peachy Nars blush in Orgasm, it is so easy to use and fun to watch it work its magic.

Picture Key – Top left: O-Glow (Picture from Sephora.com), Top right: Before trying it, Bottom left: Excited!, Bottom right: Glowing

I wonder how it does it!

-K.B.

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

wow! that is the coolest beauty product i've ever seen! i have to check this out :)
xoxo