Monday, January 28, 2008

Beau Soleil

My friend pointed me towards Beau Soleil's website this afternoon and I have to admit, I'm in love. Soleil's clothes are effortless, pretty, and eco-friendly. A woman named Anne Salvatore Epstein named the line after her favorite oyster (cute!). The line "uses fabric made out of bamboo, a sustainable material, vegetable-dyed organic cottons and vintage, tencel, which is made from eucalyptus tress, as well as recycled leather trim".

Right now, there are a lot of cute dresses on sale over at Shopbop, and on their own website under "Fall 2007". (And I'm pretty sure that's Melrose from ANTM in those pictures...)

Here are my favorites from the Spring 2008 line:

beau babe - $275

beau boat - $250

beau sun - $250

Cute, no?

-K.B.

1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Melrose was so pretty but kind of annoying so i'm kinda glad she didn't win in the end.
The website is so nice, I love the clothes but they are a touch expensive no?