Photo by rkr806 on Flickr
Here's my own set of resolutions for 2008 that I will be happy to keep.
- learn to walk in high heels- as of right now, I walk sort of wobbly in them. I plan on practicing regularly and hopefully by graduation, I'll be a pro!
- keep a daily sketchbook and/or blog- I really want to regularly sketch in my sketchbook, or post on here. or both!
- stop procrastinating!!!- since the hectic Christmas season, I've been getting better at this. I refuse to give up on this main resolution; my life will be much more free of stress if I learn how to plan things out instead of waiting until the last minute.
- keep a money diary- my main concern currently should be saving for college; however, buying a latte or new shirt is so much more appealing. keeping a diary of every cent I spend will help me see my cash downfalls on paper, and will hopefully influence future spending.
- clean my room daily- this goes along with not procrastinating (if I let things pile up, cleaning will just take that much longer in the end).
- read more & learn something new every day- to expand my knowledge :)
- exercise regularly- ...to stay happy. I feel as though putting weight loss & exercising together makes it so much more serious. but after I exercise, I feel so much more energized and happy! the half hour of sweat and pain is worth it for that happiness.
- do something for myself once a week- this includes little indulgences such as buying a new nail polish or watching a new movie that I usually wouldn't make time for.
What are your resolutions?