Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Better than calculus

My calculus midterm is this Friday (blah) but instead of trying to remember how to find critical numbers and use the second derivative test, I decided to look through my Nylon that came yesterday.

One of their articles featured Made in Heaven (MiH) jeans, a brand that I had never heard of before. Originally founded in the late 60s, the label is now being revived by Chloe Lonsdale--godchild of MiH's founder.

Each pair looks super comfy, and the brand is known for their signature flattering cuts. While not available in stores stateside, there are a few pairs currently available on Shopbop and ilovejeans.com.

Here are my favorites:

London 5 Pocket Boot Cut - $220 (Shopbop)

Marrakesh High Waisted White Wash - $273 (Ilovejeans.com)

Oslo Slim Leg - $220 (Shopbop)

-K.B.

2 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Oh how i adore that last pair, perfect shade of grey.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Blog again soon!