Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A big day


Okay, so today wasn't the most important day ever. Nothing extra, extra special happened to me. But there were two pretty cool things that happened: 1. I got my bottom braces off (yay! now only forever until the top ones come off..), and 2. NY fashion week began!

I'm really dying by the lack of updating websites have been doing. I want to see some runway shots! I was interested by this post regarding the BCBG show. Selita Ebanks, being the celebrity she is, sat and watched whilst texting the magazine via Blackberry. Some interesting texts about the show? "Orange matte lipstick", "marigold organza dress worn with a belt", and "floaty transparent pieces". I'm absolutely dying to see some pictures, here!

Some more runway shows I can't wait to see coverage on:

Thursday: Miss Sixty
Friday:Vera Wang, Behnaz Sarafpour, Thakoon, Proenza Schouler
Saturday: Lacoste, Y-3
Sunday:Derek Lam, Diana Von Furstenberg, 3.1 Phillip Lim
Monday: Carolina Herrera, Nanette Lepore, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs
Tuesday: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Tory Burch
Wednesday: Donna Karan

Besides obsessing over how glamorous fashion week is, I've been back at high school as a senior. My classes this year are definitely challenging, but I am doing an independent study in environmental science that I am especially excited to start-- more on that later though.


Photo credit: MSNBC

-K.B.

2 comments:

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

I wanna go to ny too!

Bella said...

OMG!!! Congrats on getting ur braces off, thats so exciting...i linked you btw ;)