Friday, September 14, 2007

Tired and cold

Those were the two words to describe my early morning. Ugh, I hate having to wake up at 6! I was never a person who slept in until lunchtime, but I like waking up a little later than that. This blog and reading others has really inspired me to dress a little differently each day. Last year, my daily outfit consisted of a t-shirt, jeans, and Birkenstocks (no lie!), yet I still read style magazines religiously and would dress up on the weekends. Now I try to only wear jeans a few times a week, and layer! My mom's friend told me that layering is just an excuse designers/stores make up so that we buy more clothes, but I completely disagree. I've never gone into a store to buy a whole outfit; buying different clothes from different stores and throwing them together makes fashion so much more fun! My outfit for today:

- H&M tunic
-Laila Rowe obi belt
-My mom's brown sweater
-F21 leggings
-Old Navy flip flops (I had no flats that matched!)

P.S. If you haven't already, check out these Girls Gone Styled videos via Fashionista. They're so fun to watch!

-K.B.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Cute outfit! I like the layers.